- Are you experiencing a difficult life transition?
- Are you contemplating or going through a divorce?
- Have your kids left home and you find yourself wondering what’s next for you?
- Are your kids refusing to leave home and you are at your wit’s end?
- Are you stuck in a dead-end job, dead-end relationship, or just flat stuck?
- Do you have so much on your plate you don’t even know where to begin?
- Are you tired of the status quo, and know that there has to be something more?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then know these two things:
1) You are absolutely not alone and
2) I can help you.
I had a fantastic experience working with Becky. She is a great listener. I had been overwhelmed by some professional and personal struggles. She provided me with some tools to put my thoughts on paper with my short and long term goals. Thank you Becky!
Becky … I would like to thank you for putting up with me when I have been so difficult. You have helped me accept the facts that I keep pushing away and have worked out a process to take care of the issues holding me back.
Thank you again for all you have done.
Becky is simply amazing! She can listen to your problems, distill what you truly need, and provide you the tools that will help you in your quest to realize your dreams. I am so fortunate to have found Becky during one of the most challenging periods in my life. With great compassion and an attentive ear she has helped me realize what is most important to me, and has helped me set very simple and realizable goals which have already had a profound impact on my life. I cannot recommend Becky highly enough!